Do you have the best cleaning supplies to safely reopen your gym? When was the last time you cleaned your Missouri commercial fitness equipment? As shelter-in-place and stay-at-home restrictions begin to lift, many people hope to access gyms and workout facilities to support their overall well-being and physical health. Reopening gyms can be overwhelming, but we have the services and supplies you need in order to reopen safely. It is important to clean your Missouri commercial fitness equipment with proper supplies in order to prolong their life and to keep your equipment clean.
Although credible health resources have found that COVID-19 is not spread through sweat, there is a potential of spreading the virus through the use of shared items and frequently touched surfaces, meaning that a strict disinfection process is critical for ensuring safety of gym members and employees. Disinfectant cleaning wipes are more important now than ever before. EcoFit Equipment can help you clean and sanitize your Missouri Commercial Fitness Equipment!
Aside from these disinfection considerations, gym and workout facility owners face a multitude of other questions and unique challenges when reopening their facilities, including:
- How can we provide the best workout experience while still providing a safe workout experience?
- How can we protect our employees and gym members from COVID-19?
- What do we do if a staff member or gym member is sick or not following COVID-19 safety guidelines?
- How can we minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19 while using shared gym equipment and facilities like showers and locker rooms?
- Can group fitness classes still be hosted, and how can we enable social distancing in a gym setting?
- Should a gym pool, hot tub, or sauna stay open during COVID-19?
With these questions in mind, EcoFit Equipment has put together practical advice for how to safely reopen a gym, health club, fitness center, or other workout facilities during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We know how important reopening a gym is to both the staff and the members, so we are here to help you safely reopen. Give us a call at 314-433-9064 or visit our website ecofitequipment.com to see how we can best help you and your customers. We are passionate about giving you the best services so you can safely reopen your gym. The guidance borrows from the latest advice given by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as expert advice from other leading health, government, and fitness organizations.
EcoFit Equipment is here to help you! Our reopening guidelines share actional steps and recommendations to protect workout facility workers and gym members, including information on the following key areas:
What should a gym or workout facility owner do to protect their employees and members?
- Physical distancing best practices, including advice for how to arrange equipment like treadmills and stationary bicycles
- Our guys can even come to your gym to rearrange the way your Missouri commercial fitness equipment is set up to come up with a layout that is both functional and safe.
- Potential alterations to how members can access the gym, including an online sign-up system with sessions of a set duration
- Barriers and other ways to encourage physical distancing of gym members
Which gym facilities should be closed, including advice on basketball courts, pools, hot tubs, and saunas
- Best practices for juice bars, food service areas, and water fountains
- Enhanced cleaning and ventilation protocols to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 in a gym
- Establish a routine handwashing system with multiple opportunities and sources to wash hands for both employees and members. These handwashing stations can include soap and water options as well as touch-free automated hand sanitizer dispensers in high traffic areas.
- Staff member wellness monitoring, including the potential use of questionnaires to assess the health of your team
- How to keep gym employees and members safe in common areas like restrooms, showers, and locker rooms
- Recommendations on signage and other communications to update gym members and employees on the latest protocols and safety measures
- Posting signage throughout the gym will help remind members to physical distance and wash their hands
What should a gym employee or gym member do to minimize the transmission of COVID-19?
- Self-monitoring best practices
- Recommended PPE for gym employees and gym members
- Tips to reduce the time spent in a gym or workout facility to avoid lingering or unnecessary socializing
- When to stay at home instead of using a gym or workout facility
- Employees and members should be encouraged to stay home if they are symptomatic
The most important thing to think about is properly cleaning your Missouri commercial fitness equipment. We offer services to sanitize your entire fitness area with our professional disinfectant and cleaning treatments. We also offer disinfectant cleaning wipes so you can regularly maintain a clean gym. A clean gym is a happy gym. A happy gym is a full gym! We offer a great selection of wipes and cleaning treatments to keep your gym clean. Train your staff on physical distancing guidelines as well as how to communicate those guidelines to gym members. Staff members should also be equipped with the proper supplies to sanitize equipment. EcoFit Equipment can help with cleaning supplies because we offer a wide range of disinfectant wipes and cleaning tools. You should disinfect shared equipment and high-touch surfaces frequently, especially after each use. If you can follow the steps listed above, your gym will be back open in no time! Return to the gym safely with EcoFit Equipment! We are here to help with all of your Missouri commercial fitness equipment cleaning and service needs. Give us a call at 314-433-9064 or visit our website ecofitequipment.com to see how we can best serve you and your gym! We are here and ready to help with all of your Missouri commercial fitness equipment needs! We know how important a gym can be to its members so we are passionate about giving our customers the best supplies and services to safely reopen their gyms.